Want to Work At Blackburn's Fabrication?
We're constantly growing! If you're interested in working at Blackburn's Fabrication, then see some of our open positions below. We offer a great working environment with healthcare and 401K benefits.
Experienced welder/fabricator. Fabrication experience and print reading ability required, with proficiency in TIG welding, MIG welding, and polishing of multiple metals. Experience bending, rolling, and cutting metal preferred. Looking for a self-motivated individual with a desire to learn additional skill sets, including construction, heavy equipment, and custom welding.
Experienced CNC operator/welder/fabricator. Looking for experienced CNC operators to support our ongoing business growth. The ability to translate prints with good math and computer skills is required. This position will include operating both a Hurco 3 Axis CNC and Leadwell Lathe. Ability to operate presses, drills, and other lathes a plus.
Detailer/CAD Designer/Estimator for Metal Fabrication Company. Family-owned custom metal fabrication business is looking for an experienced metal fabricator
- CAD Program is a must
- Must know how to read blueprints, look at jobs, processes, materials- then putting numbers together so we can completely cost the job effectively.
- Must be fluent in using the CAD Program
- Must have knowledge of Structural steel as well as all metals
- Must be able to finish details on all jobs
- Must be able to communicate with customers to completely understand their needs
- Must be able to completely detail a job from start to finish
- Must be able to work independently and with other estimators
- Salary based upon experience
- Benefits:- Life Insurance- 401K- one week vacation after one year - two weeks' vacation after two years - health, dental, and optical Insurance