Want to Work At Blackburn's Fabrication?
We're constantly growing! If you're interested in working at Blackburn's Fabrication, please view our open positions below. We offer a great working environment with healthcare and 401K benefits.
Experienced Welder/Fabricator: Fabrication experience and print reading ability required, with proficiency in TIG welding, MIG welding, and polishing of multiple metals. Experience bending, rolling, and cutting metal preferred. Looking for a self-motivated individual with a desire to learn additional skill sets, including construction, heavy equipment, and custom welding.
Experienced CNC Operator/Welder/Fabricator. Looking for experienced CNC operators to support our ongoing business growth. The ability to translate prints with good math and computer skills is required. This position will include operating both a Hurco 3 Axis CNC and Leadwell Lathe. The ability to operate presses, drills and other lathes is a plus.
Detailer/CAD Designer/Estimator: Looking for an experienced metal fabricator with the following skills.
- CAD program is a must
- Must know how to read blueprints, look at jobs, processes, and materials- then put numbers together for a cost-effective job
- Must be fluent in using the CAD program
- Must have knowledge of structural steel as well as all metals
- Must be able to finish details on all jobs
- Must be able to communicate with customers to completely understand their needs
- Must be able to completely detail a job from start to finish
- Must be able to work independently and with other estimators
- Salary based on experience
- Life insurance
- One week vacation after one year
- Two weeks' vacation after two years
- Health, dental, and optical insurance